Unfortunately our telephone system is currently down and is being looked in to, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393 464 276 to get through to the office, apologies for any inconvenience.
Using our wealth of experience and knowledge Lang & Ward provide the highest level of property management, ensuring your valuable investment is maintained well and kept within the regulated health and safety standards.
We also pay a duty of a care to your tenant, after all a happy tenant resides longer and above all pays the best rent. Your tenant is provided with a point of contact during their tenancy, and we provide them with a 24 hour emergency contact number, where they can report any issues with the property and we will get a contractor to them as soon as possible, ensuring we minimise any further damage to the property.
Lang and Ward Property Management Team are experts in residential property managing, regulated by Property Ombudsman, Professional Regulation guarantees you high service standards in accordance with their codes of practice.
As Landlords one of the decision you must carefully make is choosing the right Property Firm to Manage or Let your property. There are many factors that should be taken into consideration:
- Regulated by a Professional Organisation
- Protected by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a separate dedicated clients' money account
- Members of a deposit protection scheme
Rest assured Lang & Ward have all the above and can produce any certification upon request.
Lang & Ward are regulated by the Property Ombudsman and strictly abide by their Codes of Practice.
Lang & Ward has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the residential Lettings & Sales market, commitment to best codes of practice and exceptional service to our clients,
Making us the right residential lettings firm for your property asset management.
UK Residential Letting Legislation
There are currently many legislations a property must comply with, which can become very time consuming and stressful for landlords, at Lang & Ward we can ensure that you and your property comply with all the legislative requirements.
Here are some legislative requirements that you must comply with:
- Energy Act 2011 - The Energy Performance of Buildings
- Central Heating, Boilers and Gas Appliances
- Electrical Equipment and PAT testing
- Furniture and Furnishings Fire Safety
- The Tenancy Deposit - The Deposit Protection Scheme
- Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
- Taxation and Non-Resident Landlords
Services Covered in Managed Properties
- Market appraisal
- High spec marketing material
- High resolution professional photography
- Marketing on popular web portals, such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime location
- Accompanied Viewings, 7 Days a Week
- Comprehensive tenant reference checks, including employment and previous landlord by independent firm
- New tenant move in, including detailed inventory report, provided by an specialist inventory firm
- Transfer of utility services including Council Tax to the new Tenant
- Property inspections
- 24 hours a day – 7 Days a week property maintenance service team on hand
- Regulated Notice serving (Section 21 & 8's)
- Free remarketing once tenant serves notice to leave, two months in advance, minimizing void periods
- Tenant checkout service and Inventory report inspection
Lang & Ward only work with companies that are fully compliant and specialist in the respective trade, and we always check for;
- Trade Specific Certified/Accredited Contractors
- Professional & Public Liability Insurance
- Affordable & Effective
- Our dedicated property management team source the best rates and highest standards of work, and always do in minimal amount of time, provided you with comparative quotes for your consideration
- If you already have a trusted contractor that you would prefer to use, Lang & Ward can also have them on our system so we would call them FIRST should your property require any work
- Furthermore, we can pay their invoice just as we would for our own contractor so there even less paperwork for you
* Landlords contractor must comply with our standard requirements of certification and liability insurance.