Unfortunately our telephone system is currently down and is being looked in to, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393 464 276 to get through to the office, apologies for any inconvenience.
All our properties are subject to an administration fee of 1 weeks rent along with a 6 weeks deposit and 1 months' rent in advance.
Stage 1: Viewing Properties
Have a good look around various properties so you get a good idea of what is available in your area.
Stage 2: You pay £500 to place an offer on a property
This is the negotiation stage whereby the manager of the branch puts your offer forward to the landlord.
Stage 3: Your offer has been accepted
From this point on, your point of contact will be your file progressor who ensures you have a smooth move-in process.
Please note: Moving in monies will need to be paid within 5 working days of the acceptance of the offer.
Stage 4: References
You will receive an email requesting to fill out an online application form. This needs to be filled in within 24 hrs.
In order to meet our referencing criteria, you will need:
- To provide us with proof of residency (bank statement/bill with address etc).
- To provide us with photo proof of ID (passport, driving license etc).
If you are working, you will need:
- To earn at least 2.5 times the annual rent (as a group if more than 1 person).
- To provide us with an employment reference from your employer. (If not, then we require either 6 months bank statements or payslips).
- If none of the above then you need to provide us with a UK base guarantor (must be a UK homeowner).
If you are a student you will need:
- To provide us with proof of being a student (university letter/student ID etc).
- To provide us with a UK base guarantor (must be a UK homeowner).
- To provide us with a covenant form signed by your guarantor.
Stage 5: Signing the tenancy agreement
Our file progressor will contact you once the contract is ready to sign.
Stage 6: Move in
Congratulations, you have just moved into your new home